Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Review on Makeupartist (MUA)

My makeup vendor for my engagement was marliy kama, the make up was abit too colourful and over the edge for me but she was nice, easy to talk to. As for the makeup after few alteration at the eye area, i'm loving my looks. Everyone compliment the makeup, thanks for being nice guys.



                                                                mcm tebal jer makeup.


Because i take the package M.U.A together with a photog, the photog was kak marliy husband everything was ok, however he was abit pushy and he loves to force people to pose certain ways and smile certain ways which makes me very uncomfortable. He also likes to make snarly remarks, regardless of how it makes other people feels, looking back now it might be the main factor why i'm not so keen about the makeup, however looking back at my picture i do look pretty.





I do have another photographer, this one would be the official photographer for our event, (official lah sangat, konon mcm anak raja je.) that would be for another post.

No comments:

Post a Comment